The Multisystem is one of the most popular storage systems. A shelving system is easy to use and has a long service life.
MULTISYSTEM SHELVING OVERVIEW
- Suitable for small light to medium weigth objects
- Maximum load per shelf: 200 kg
- Depths vary from 300 mm to 600 mm
- Suitable as a support structure for a mezzanine flooring system
- Shelves are available in all RAL colours
- Broad range of accessories
- Often used in warehouses, offices, web shops, DIY stores, and archives
MULTISYSTEM SHELVING SPECIFICATIONS
- Frame depth: 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 mm
- Standard frame height: from1,000 to 2,900 mm
- Standard colour frames: RAL 5009 (azure blue)
- Standard shelf lengths: 485 / 971 mm
- Standard shelf finish: galvanised or RAL 7035 (light grey)
- Maximum load of each shelf: 200 kg
- Shelves adjustable in height per 50 mm
NEED EXTRA SPACE IN YOUR WAREHOUSE?
Our experts will help you find the optimal warehouse arrangement for your space. Contact us for a different perspective on warehousing and a tailor-made proposal.