The Multisystem is one of the most popular storage systems. A shelving system is easy to use and has a long service life.
MULTISYSTEM SHELVING OVERVIEW
- Suitable for small light to medium weigth objects
- Maximum load per shelf: 200 kg
- Depths vary from 300 mm to 600 mm
- Suitable as a support structure for a mezzanine flooring system
- Shelves are available in all RAL colours
- Broad range of accessories
- Often used in warehouses, offices, web shops, DIY stores, and archives
MULTISYSTEM SHELVING SPECIFICATIONS
- Frame depth: 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 mm
- Standard frame height: from 1,000 to 2,900 mm
- Standard colour frames: RAL 5009 (azure blue)
- Standard shelf lengths: 485 / 971 mm
- Standard shelf finish: galvanised or RAL 7035 (light grey)
- Maximum load of each shelf: 200 kg
- Shelves adjustable in height per 50 mm
ONTDEK ALLE SPECIFICATIES OVER Multisystem Shelving IN DE UITGEBREIDE PRODUCTCATALOGUS
NEED EXTRA SPACE IN YOUR WAREHOUSE?
Our experts will help you find the optimal warehouse arrangement for your space. Contact us for a different perspective on warehousing and a tailor-made proposal.